Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour in New York
Come hungry! With more than enough gourmet tastings for lunch, you will also learn the history of the neighborhood, enjoy some incredible large-scale street art and snap some choice photos of the NYC skyline.
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn's most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music and the boutique scene here. Chill in numerous cafes, dine in some good restaurants and soak up the unique vibe. During this gastro experience, discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn with the assistance of a local food expert. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Also see large-scale street art, learn the fascinating and ever-changing history of this iconic neighborhood and capture the best view of the New York skyline. All tour guides are working actors, comedians or writers - as well as amazing storytellers. Every tour comes packed with personality!
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
12:00 pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (starting April 2022)
Mandatory check-in 10 minutes prior to the start time
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; the departure location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4922 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
These tours are Covid-friendly but there are still the following governmental regulations:
- Currently the wearing of face masks is still required on public transportation (including subways, taxis and car services).
- New York City recommends that everyone wear masks in indoor public spaces, but businesses are allowed to set their own mask policies.
- The New York City Health Department requires restaurants and entertainment venues to ask for proof of vaccination, under a policy known as Key to N.Y.C. People ages 5 and older must show proof that they have received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, unless they received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Enough Food For Lunch
- Incredible History
- Fascinating Story Telling
- Large Scale Street Art
- Great Stop for Photo of the NYC Skyline
Food Stops (subject to change)
- Northside Bakery - step into Williamsburg's past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries; no pieroigis on Sundays when extra baked goods will be the replacement)
- Mables Smokehouse - mouthwatering Oklahoma-style BBQ in the heart of Brooklyn (delicious vegetarian option available)
- Best Pizza - enjoy two types of pizza from a New York Times-recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem
- Tacombi Taco - enjoy a carnitas taco or black bean & sweet potato taco and sandia (watermelon agua fresca)
- Kahkow Chocolate Factory - enjoy a special tour plus sample and take home delicious chocolates made in-house from this family-owned Dominican artisanal chocolate maker
- Great for vegetarians
- Tour is held regardless of weather conditions, rain or shine.
- Dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes for a walking distance of 2 miles total.
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; the departure location will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.